Here at Siouxland Obstetrics and Gynecology, we provide comprehensive specialized obstetrical care. Your prenatal care begins with a visit to gather a complete medical history to provide the best care for you and your baby. Your care, provided by the obstetricians will continue through the pregnancy to postpartum care. We strive to make it a special, unforgettable experience for you and your family.
Please refer to American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists: You and your baby prenatal care, labor and delivery and postpartum care for complete information so you may be well informed when making decisions and to help you follow a healthy lifestyle.
From routine prenatal care and screening to high risk pregnancies, the physicians and staff at Siouxland OB/GYN are ready to provide you with the best care. From your first visit until delivery, we offer a variety of services.
Additional OB educational information can be found at ACOG under Patient page and scroll down about half way, under Labor, Delivery, and Postpartum Care or Pregnancy –Click Here.
- Routine & optional blood-testing
- MSAFP Quad (Genetic) Screening
- Initial Sonogram/Ultrasound
- 3D/4D DVD available to share with family
- Gestational Diabetes Screening
- In-office fetal monitoring
- Perinatology Consults
- Fetal Movement Chart
Please refer to ACOG for more information:
- How to Tell When Labor Begins
- Cesarean Birth (C-section)
- Fetal Heart Rate Monitoring During Labor
- Breastfeeding Your Baby
- Newborn Circumcision
- Vaginal Birth After Cesarean Delivery: Deciding on a Trial of Labor After Cesarean Delivery
- Medications for Pain Relief During Labor and Delivery
- Preterm (Premature) Labor and Birth
- Postpartum Depression
- Getting in Shape After Your Baby is Born
- Labor Induction
- Elective Delivery Before 39 Weeks